You could also use spaghetti sauce instead of pizza sauce (making it Spaghetti Chicken instead), BUT if your going for the low carb angle, pizza sauce is much lower in carbs than spaghetti sauce, and just as flavorful!
Thawed chicken breast or tenderloins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with tin foil.
2. Mix some shredded Parmesan cheese and a few tablespoons of italian seasoning together. This will serve as your "breading" for your chicken.
2. Pour a cup and a half of pizza sauce into a bowl. Just make sure to save some to pour on the chicken later.
3. Dip your chicken in the pizza sauce then transfer chicken to the parmesan mixture to roll and coat to "bread" the chicken and then put into the baking pan.
4. Bake for about 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Now warm up some extra pizza sauce in the microwave and spread across the chicken. This is the best part! I serve it on the side for my kids because they like to dip their chicken in it.